Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Only Time" | Another New Piano Cover



Hey y'all! Guess what! Yep, I've got another piano cover out for y'all to listen to if you wish.
It's of Enya's song, "Only Time". I love that one. Of course, I love most of Enya's music, anyway.
:D She has such a unique style and voice.

Well, hope y'all enjoy it! Tell me what you think in the comments! I can't wait to hear from you!

And...I know I should be logging off now, but can I just say that having awesome late-night BOOK CHARACTER chats with Grims and Azzie are just epic? I can't believe I never thought of doing that before but let me tell you it rocks. My characters are having a ball...well, uh, most of them.

So that's random. But whatever, I'm pretty random anyway as you've probably seen by now.

Happy Monday!

 

2 comments: