Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dance + Fitness Music Picks

This is a nice peppy beat good for kickboxing dance routines.

Hey all you mahvelous peoples! I have to say I have been so excited to see that my blog has actually...*gasp*...been getting some views lately! It's up to almost 800. Ok, yeah, I know that's not much, but hey. It's better than nothing. And 800 is a lot to me.

So. I want to thank y'alls for coming and checking out my blog. You know you've made me a lot more motivated to post on here and actually keep the Apassionata active. So thanks again.

Well, I stumbled upon this guy on Youtube who creates his own ambient electronic dance and techno music.
Typically? I am not a fan of techno-anything. I am more drawn to the wierd, funky genres which technically exist under no specific genre...yet. Really. I have no clue as to how to describe some of the music I listen to.

So anyways. I found this guy and he makes his own ambient electronic dance and techno music. Wait... I guess I already told you that. Blehh. Whatev. So the point is, there's some pretty cool stuff on his channel.


I just found myself my favorite new track to dance to, me thinks.


By the way, how many of y'all like to work out, run, kickbox or dance?
I have been into all 4 of those lately. :) Okayyy, not so much the kickboxing, however I HAVE been doing this cardio workout routine which involves kickboxing moves. And it feels awesome.

Dancing is fun. Ages ago, wayyyy back when, I took ballet and tap dance at a studio in Ocala. I enjoyed it.
NOW? I don't even dance in public or around anybody actually, for many reasons which I won't go into right now.

I just close the bedroom door, turn up the music, and dance. By myself. It's epic. And I love to sweat. Did I ever mention that before? Well, I do. Another random fact you should know about me. I adore sweating. It's wierd sounding I know, but who can't love the feeling of toxins leaving the body??


This is another fun dance track.

So. I am not sure what kind of dancing I do, exactly. I sort of make my own moves up. Hehe. They're probably wierd and crazy, but maybe that's one of the reasons I dance in private. ;)

Y'all already know how I adore running. But I haven't really gotten a chance to run lately so I'll spare you any details on that subject.

I just wanted to share these 3 tracks which are my new fave workout music videos. :)

Have a blessed Sunday! (for us, it's our church homecoming day)

Con amor,


P.S. Oh, and by the way, what are your favorite work-out/dance songs? Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment