Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You Name-Caller! 25 Princess-y Character Names {WriterlyWednesday}

 
To start off, I wanted to share with y'all a couple articles I've written for Randomosity Writers, which you might find useful.
 
 
After much pondering I decided to do another You Name-Caller! post thanks to getting the idea from Elizabeth L. *smiles at you, Elizabeth.* Thanks for the inspiration!
 
THIS time, we're going to grab a cup of tea, don our big, fluffy pink dresses (ha! Who am I kidding? Fluffy pink dresses? Ick, nooo.) and take a look at some names fit for a fairy-tale princess.
 
Hold on just a sec as I grab my character names notebook...
 
 
1. Ahealea/Ahaelia
2. Adelaide
3. Estelle
4. Florencia
5. Garnet
6. Docia
7. Carnation
8. Jewel
9. Irisia
10. Odessa
11. Natalia
12. Topaz
13. Winerva
14. Wysteria
15. Sapphire
16. Emra
17. Nadina
18. Magdalena
19. Guinevere
20. Zira/Zyra
21. Anastasia
22. Caprice
23. Elodie
24. Cosette
25. Evanthe
 
 
I don't know about you, but I can picture a fantasy-story princess standing behind any of these.
Do you have any favorite "princess" names?
 
 
Have a very blessed Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! I just renamed one of my Queens Florence. I love that name! And Anastasia is one of my favorite names...ever. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually know a Natalia. :P

    Nice list! I have a ton of Princessy names I've come up with over the years like Annalise, and probably many others that I can't think of right now... :P

    By the way, in Wizard of Oz, I have to wear a fluffy pink dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Neat! (And I'm sure it was fun to wear a fluffy pink dress in that setting. I just wouldn't want to wear one every day! :P)

      Delete