Friday, February 22, 2013

Oh The Joys of Movie Editing...


 
Here's the product of much annoyance with Adobe Premiere Pro and YouTube...not to mention, a good many hours spent trying to figure out how to correctly export the file...without it taking 20 hours to accomplish. (seriously, one time YouTube stated that's how long it would take...O_O)
 
This is just a bloopers/outtakes video compiled from footage we filmed about a year ago for GFP's Rumpelstiltskin.
 
Hope you enjoy! (And if anyone has any tips on how to utilize Adobe Premiere well PLEASEEE let me know. I've been having...er...quite a time figuring out this thing. At least I'm still on the trial for 7 more days. -_-)
 
P.S. I know it's unusual for me to post twice in one day, but with all the effort that went into this single video (That sounds pretty pathetic, doesn't it?) I just had to share it with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment