Monday, September 10, 2012

New Music Page!



In case y'all didn't know, one of my best friends, Maygan, and I just started a folk music duo/band called Southern Lights. She plays fiddle/violin, and I play accordion. Hopefully soon we will also be adding vocals to our music as well as guitar and eventually banjo. But that all will come in its proper timing. ;)
FOR NOW...we are a little twosome that loves to make music and glorify God through our music. We play a mixture of genres, but typically prefer folk, country, gospel and Irish/Celtic. We play at local festivals and events in North Florida.

WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IFYOU COULD GO AND "LIKE" OUR PAGE.
Ok....maybe I was going a bit overboard when I put that all in caps, no? LOL. I am inclined to think that was a bit much. But anyhow. We vastly appreciate your support in helping us spread the word about our duo.

Sooo....if you do....a thousand thanks and hugs to you! {thankyouthankyouthankyou}
Ok. I'm done with the shameless self-promotion.

Hope y'all are having an extremely blessed week so far!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment