Thursday, July 19, 2018

CafeNawlins New Orleans French Pralines {review}



Happy Thursday loves! 

Do you have a sweet tooth? 
Who am I kidding…the better question is, who doesn’t? Well if you’re craving something sweet, I have something that you will enjoy today.

Have you had a homemade French praline before? I hadn’t but I was curious to try it! Nawatha from  CafeNawlins sent me a couple of hers to test for this review.  I was sent several of the original french pralines. Click the link to see the original Etsy listing. 

(photos from the Etsy page as my camera didn't really capture the pralines like I wanted it to)

Initially I was a little skeptical, looking at them in the packaging. Like I said, I'd never had a praline before! 
Then I took a bite and was still unsure. It was a very uniquely sweet experience. Hubby tried it too and agreed that it is very, very sweet. A few more bites and we were won over, and between the two of us the pralines were gone over the next several days. I like the pecans mixed in for an extra crunch. It almost tastes like you’re eating a maple-flavored icing of sorts, but in cookie form.

The ingredients list is delightfully simple. And y’all know how I appreciate that! Simple is better! No synthetic products were used, just the good old fashioned basics.

Overall, if you want to try a different type of sweet treat, get yourself some pralines and enjoy! Also, Nawatha has a TON of other flavors and varieties so there's a lot to pick from! She also makes other yummy goodies and baked goods!

Go check out CafeNawlins today!

No comments:

Post a Comment