Monday, June 25, 2018

Natural Yoga Mat Spray {review}



Hey guys! Today I have an awesome review featuring a natural yoga mat spray from
 The Box Plant! Fellow yogis, this one is for you!



 I was sent an all-natural yoga mat spray to test and review and I have to say that this one is a first! Even if you don't do yoga, but use those dirty yoga/exercise mats at your local gym - you know how gross they can be and how synthetic and chemical-y the gym cleaner sprays always are! Know what I'm talking about?? 

This is the solution for you, if you can relate to the above scenarios! 


This yoga mat spray includes nothing but natural ingredients that are safe for you, your skin and your mat. It comes in an adorable little bottle with the cutest label!  The scent is pleasant and mild, not overbearing at all. 


I use my mat inside and out, so it gets pretty dirty. This spray is a must-have, whether I'm in the gym or outside going through my own flows!



The ingredients are delightfully simple: organic witch hazel, distilled water, and an essential oil blend. 

After testing this yoga mat spray, I have to say it's got my seal of approval. Before you go use that nasty chemical stuff at the gym, think ahead and bring your own natural spray from The Box Plant! You could even spray a small cloth or towel and bring it with you to wipe down gym equipment and other fitness tools you'll be using, as well. 

Hey, another added bonus for getting yourself one of these natural sprays - you'll get free shipping if you're in the USA! 

Check out The Box Plant today! They also have natural linen sprays, bug repellents, and other essential oil diffuser blends to keep you feeling your best!

//







No comments:

Post a Comment