Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Dirt Road Chic Soy Candles {review}


Happy Tuesday lovelies! 
Today I am pleased to present to you a review from The Dirt Road Chic a shop that specializes in amazing handcrafted soy candles! The Dirt Road Chic is based out of Michigan and offers small-batch, hand-poured candles that will make your whole house smell incredible!

I got to test two different scents and am positively in love! 


I was sent the Snickerdoodle candle and also the Cucumber Melon candle, and both are delightful! 
The scents are rich and delicious! 


I picked the Snickerdoodle candle and Cucumber Melon because I thought they were two very different scent types so wanted to get a good idea of both kinds! 

Both my husband and I agree that our favorite is Snickerdoodle for sure. It smells soooo darn good and makes us crave homemade cookies! If I wasn't trying to stay away from sugar, I'd be making some snickerdoodles right now just because this candle smells so divine! 

The Cucumber Melon candle smells lovely, too. It is fresh and rejuvenating and makes me think of summer!


You can definitely see and smell the quality in these soy candles! I 100% recommend this shop! 

Go check it out and tell me your favorite scent!

//



No comments:

Post a Comment