Monday, April 23, 2018

Ole Man Cooking Seasonings/Spice Rubs {Review}


Who here likes to cook? Who loves their steaks, burgers and meats? Looking for a way to SPICE up your dinners?
Today we have a cool review featuring the shop Mister Joe Sprinkle and the "Ole Man's Spice Rub" collection. Mister Joe Sprinkle offers several different kinds of delicious spice blends for all your cooking needs! 

Personally, I enjoy making good food. I take pride in being able to prepare a meal that is both healthy and tastes good! I also love my proteins, especially since I'm trying to build lean muscle!

Sometimes when you are cooking beef or chicken it can be challenging to figure out a good seasoning combination. The Ole Man seasonings are just the right way to add a little flavor and kick! 


I was sent a sample of the Award Winning Original Blend seasoning/spice rub, the Diet Blend spice rub, also the Mediterranean Blend and TNT blend


As you can see, the ingredients are pretty simple! Nothing questionable. A lot of seasoning mixes from the regular grocery store include MSG and other bad ingredients. It's good to see that the Ole Man mixes don't do this! Yay!


The Original Blend is really good on steak and hamburgers, in my opinion. My husband and I tried it when we had company over and everybody loved the flavor! We also used a little bit on some sauteed mushrooms and onions, which tasted delicious as well. The TNT blend added a great kick! 




If you are trying to watch out for the extra sugar, the Diet Blend is perfect. It's just like the Original blend but minus the sugar and salt! You can still enjoy the unique Ole Man flavor but without those extra calories! 

The Mediterranean blend is great on chicken. Overall, my husband and I have really been enjoying these seasoning blends! They are a great deal for what you get nutritionally and flavor-wise! Especially with the free shipping!

Go check out Mister Joe Sprinkle today and try out these seasonings for yourself! They have sample sizes too! 



1 comment:

  1. I am certainly gonna get myself one of these! Perfect for barbecues on weekends, yes?

    ReplyDelete