Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Exhale Natural Body Care {review}


Good morning! How has your week been going so far? I still can't believe it's Tuesday already. This year is just flying by! Today we have a delightful review from another small business on Etsy!

Please welcome Exhale Body & Birth to the blog today! This shop offers dozens of all-natural products - everything from tinctures and essential oil blends, to soap, lip balm and teas. Exhale focuses on general natural health and wellness, but also specializes in products to help with fertility! 


(Before we get started, have you entered the SPRING GIVEAWAY yet?)

Y'all know I love essential oils. I have made a few tinctures in the past, too. There is so much power you can harness from different herbs when they are kept in a tincture form! Not to mention, they will preserve for a pretty long time in that state. 

So naturally, I was pretty darn excited to get to try out some of the blends from Exhale.
I was sent four different products, and each one I have enjoyed testing! 

Here's what I was sent, and my analysis of each product: 

This alcohol-free tincture is a major blessing and must-have. I don't get many headaches, but when I do, they are terrible. I started getting one over the weekend after doing some inversions in yoga, and took two dropper-fulls of this tincture. In about 20 minutes I was headache free. I also had my husband try it because he said he was getting a headache later that evening. I didn't hear him complaining a bit after that! 

I love the ingredients in this tincture: Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Chamomile, Organic Willow Bark, Organic Valerian Root and Organic Ginger. 

Sometimes even the most energetic person needs a little extra boost, am I right? For the most part, I have a lot of energy - I mean I kinda have to, as a personal trainer and group instructor. My diet and lifestyle keep me pretty awake. But there are times when I wouldn't mind a little extra "awakeness". Haha! This energy-boosting aromatherapy roller has a lovely citrus scent mixed with peppermint. The pink grapefruit and lime essential oils mixed with the peppermint oil will definitely get your mind/spirit feeling sharp and rejuvenated! A little goes a long way! 


"What is Arnica? Well it's a super plant from the sunflower family that helps relieve aches and pains. So if you have a bruise you can't get to heal, you have arthritis pain, some muscle soreness or a headache that just won't go away. All you have to do is roll this on your sore muscles and let it's magical properties start to ease your pain. We have included some organic essential oils in this roller to help ease you into relaxation. These essential oils are also known to help with pain relief."

This is a description on arnica that is on the original Etsy listing. I love this stuff! It's so easy to use, and since I work out frequently any kind of muscle relief is always welcome. I messed up something in my knee doing lotus pose in yoga practice, and have been rubbing this oil on the affected region. It seems to be helping ease some of the pain. 

The ingredients in this muscle rub are:
 Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Grass Essential Oil and Organic Lavender Essential Oil.

Ahhh, now this lip balm is the BOMB! Or, the BALM, should I say?! I loved the scent as soon as I got it. It smells like actual strawberries and cream. So sweet and pleasant! The scent is not overwhelming at all. This lip balm leaves your lips soft and moisturized, too - but without all the harmful chemicals of a typical store-bought lip balm! 

Here are the ingredients: (I love how ridiculously simple and natural they are!)
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax & Strawberry Extract. 

And just saying, this lip balm is only 2 bucks. I mean, Burt's Bees is more than that, and there are way more ingredients, not all are exactly amazing for you, either. So this is a pretty amazing deal. 

//

Overall, I am happy to give my 'seal of approval' for Exhale Body and Birth! This shop is awesome, and their products definitely speak for themselves. They aren't overpriced, they are great quality, and just great for you in general! You should check them out today! Tell em' I sent ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment