Wednesday, February 28, 2018

#FitMeDewy Maybelline Foundation & Primer {review}

No automatic alt text available.

So I received a box of goodies from Influenster a few weeks ago! This is a really cool app where you can get picked to review different products depending on your tastes and preferences.

I was sent a FitMeDewy foundation from Maybelline, as well as a bonus Maybelline Master Primer.
Both products I have enjoyed using! The foundation is super easy to apply and is in liquid form. It doesn't come with anything to apply it with, but luckily I have plenty of brushes. I got sent Nude Beige, which matches my skin perfectly and blends so smooth! 

I'm not much of a makeup person, but foundation is one of those things I definitely need depending on if my skin is having any outbreaks or not. Sometimes, if I eat bad foods I will see the results on my skin...and when that day happens, the perfect foundation and concealer are my best friends! Tell me I'm not alone here?!

The Master Primer is also very easy to apply and provides moisture to your skin before you apply foundation. I don't really need this as much because my skin is pretty oily, but it does give a nice "dewy" look with the foundation!

How's everyone's week been going? If you want to stay up to date on my life (since I obviously don't post much here anymore other than for business), follow me on Instagram. My username is leah_oxendine_strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment