Friday, November 14, 2014

The Most Fabulous Store on Etsy - Mine!

 
 
"The most fabulous store on Etsy - mine."
 
So maybe that would be a bit narcissist, not to mention not entirely true - there are tons of way fabulous-er shops on Etsy. Like, stores full of awesome fandom geekery thingies. And hair swords. And ridiculously amazing medieval costumes. And Galadriel inspired perfume.
 
Yes, there is certainly all of that. And it's truly fabulous. (It also can be slightly addictive, scrolling the vast pages of Etsy...)
 
But that's beside the point here! See, as the title dictates, I'm now the proud owner of my own Etsy boutique, full of my own fabulous, original, quirky things.  Things you'll find nowhere else in the whole 'verse, because I made them!
 
Oh, and I'm currently having a shop-opening sale - buy two bracelets or earrings and get one free!
Now you're definitely obliged to go have a peek. I know you want to.
 
Here's the link. CLICK IT. -----> The Turquoise Tempest - My Official Etsy Store!
 
There will be a lot more stuff coming, trust me. I literally have a whole inventory of jewelry items, cards and poetry books just sitting here in my room waiting to be bought and enjoyed.
 
Anyway, hope you guys are faring marvelously! Have a blessed weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Yay for Esty shopping!!
    I nominated you for some blog awards!
    http://the-drawingboard.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award-one-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! I am a teen blogger and would appriciate if you checked out my blog! I just started today! Thanks!

    <3
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Etsy shop! (I have plans for one but it might be a while before that gets started haha :P)

    Oh, and by the way I nominated you for an awesome blogging award on my blog! https://adrianagabriellewrites.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/award-time/

    ReplyDelete